Job Posting- Sales Supervisor
Job Ref: Sales Supervisor Ss/06/07
Location: Thika, Kenya
Position reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Remuneration: Ksh. 25,000-30,000 & Commission
Our Client is a firm registered in Kenya dealing with Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) products whose nature is wholesale and distribution and is looking for an ideal Sales Supervisor who possesses a comprehensive understanding of the LPG industry and is competent in supervising sales representatives.
Sales Supervisor Job Duties:
- Supervise sales representatives
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up questions
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ schedules
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team in meeting and exceeding goals
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Sales Supervisor Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business or related field
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience
If you qualify, apply for the job via our recruitment portal mweledijobs.com by 17th July 2020. Remember to indicate your current gross salary, the reference title, and the number for this position.
- Additionally, Shortlisted candidates should attach the following documents; all of which should be valid: Certificate of Good Conduct • KRA Tax Compliance Certificate.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview. We however maintain a database of all the applicants for future opportunities.
· We handhold the successful candidate for a month after employment for a seamless transition to the new assignment.
For more of our services, visit www.ajglobalconsult.com